RifleMan80's Star Trek Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foum Signatures,

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

Foum Signatures, Empty
PostSubject: Foum Signatures,   Foum Signatures, I_icon_minitime1/22/2010, 3:43 pm

Forum signatures are now enabled thanks to Sovereign. I couldn't figure out how to get them to show up. New posts from now on will display your signatures.

Thanks Sovereign!
Back to top Go down
https://rifleman80s-startrek.darkbb.com
Bones
Honorary Admiral
Honorary Admiral
Bones

Foum Signatures, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foum Signatures,   Foum Signatures, I_icon_minitime1/22/2010, 4:48 pm

RifleMan80 wrote:
Forum signatures are now enabled thanks to Sovereign. I couldn't figure out how to get them to show up. New posts from now on will display your signatures.

Thanks Sovereign!

I can see skin has changed aswell Very Happy Now we have to only wait for Lionus's new banner Smile
Back to top Go down
Lionus
Ensign
Ensign
Lionus

Foum Signatures, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foum Signatures,   Foum Signatures, I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 10:32 am

Well, I have taken the shots (due to memory leak BC has I had time to shoot Fed/Klingon/Romulan-combo fleet, will do Cardie/Breen/Dommie fleet next), but since I am lacking a photo editing software, someone else has to do the editing.. Embarassed Neutral anyway, here's the link to the shots I've taken this far.

*click*

I will also make some request shots if anyone's interested.. for sig material etc Smile
Back to top Go down
ToaKaita47
Honorary Admiral
Honorary Admiral
ToaKaita47

Foum Signatures, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foum Signatures,   Foum Signatures, I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 11:21 am

Bones wrote:
RifleMan80 wrote:

Thanks Sovereign!

I can see skin has changed aswell Very Happy Now we have to only wait for Lionus's new banner Smile

Thats in part due to 3ds max and the Colony Wars lettering. And myself of course.

@Lionus The screenshots are very good!
Back to top Go down
http://earthlinkzero.motionsforum.com/portal.htm
Lionus
Ensign
Ensign
Lionus

Foum Signatures, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foum Signatures,   Foum Signatures, I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 11:27 am

Thanks. I will do my best to get a shot with both sides of Dominion war.. but arranging the ships takes time.. a lot of it.. And that blooddy memory leak usually crashes the game as soon as I'm ready to start taking the shots. Shocked Mad No
Back to top Go down
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

Foum Signatures, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foum Signatures,   Foum Signatures, I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 6:53 pm

Thanks to Sovereign, once again, he has enriched our forums with the art of good Photo editing. Sovereign has made us our new Forum Banner! Its bad ass lol!

Thanks Sovereign! Once again!
Back to top Go down
Bones
Honorary Admiral
Honorary Admiral
Bones

Foum Signatures, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foum Signatures,   Foum Signatures, I_icon_minitime1/24/2010, 7:48 am

WOW ity's more than awesome, I love blue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

Foum Signatures, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foum Signatures,   Foum Signatures, I_icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:02 am

Bones wrote:
WOW ity's more than awesome, I love blue Very Happy

Sovereign never disappoints hehehe. He is the "Sig Master" for dL, hence, look at mine lol. Credit goes to Sovereign. He is glad we all like it.
Back to top Go down
Sovereign
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Sovereign

Foum Signatures, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foum Signatures,   Foum Signatures, I_icon_minitime1/29/2010, 2:54 pm

Hehe. Thx pal. I'll try to help everyone. You know me. Rolling Eyes Hehe.
And i'm glad that you like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foum Signatures, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foum Signatures,   Foum Signatures, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foum Signatures,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RifleMan80's Star Trek Forum :: Central Communications-
Jump to: