RifleMan80's Star Trek Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Interesting I Found.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

Something Interesting I Found. Empty
PostSubject: Something Interesting I Found.   Something Interesting I Found. I_icon_minitime1/27/2010, 2:04 am

I was browsing the Romulan ship section and came across this nice looking Romulan Warbird variant. The Starforce Productions BC2 D'deridex. Its a lot sleeker than the normal D'deridex. I do love the overall re-design though. But she doesn't look as menacing though. I am gonna download this and give it a shot. I will report back here on what I think of this.
Back to top Go down
https://rifleman80s-startrek.darkbb.com
Bones
Honorary Admiral
Honorary Admiral
Bones

PostSubject: Re: Something Interesting I Found.   Something Interesting I Found. I_icon_minitime1/27/2010, 8:21 am

Heh it was my long time fav back in 2006/07 tho when LC came with his pack I threw this one into abbys although I still think it's cool Smile textures are a bit weak now tho...
Back to top Go down
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

PostSubject: Re: Something Interesting I Found.   Something Interesting I Found. I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 6:32 am

Bones wrote:
Heh it was my long time fav back in 2006/07 tho when LC came with his pack I threw this one into abbys although I still think it's cool Smile textures are a bit weak now tho...

LC didn't disappoint with his Warbird Pack. I love the DW Warbird. But the StarForce Warbird variant has something about that design that I find pleasing LoL.
Back to top Go down
https://rifleman80s-startrek.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Interesting I Found.   Something Interesting I Found. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Interesting I Found.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RifleMan80's Star Trek Forum :: Star Trek Games :: Star Trek Bridge Commander-
Jump to: