RifleMan80's Star Trek Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

armada2 funny scenarios

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deadthunder2_0
Ensign
Ensign
deadthunder2_0

Location : Hyrule- Kori Forest- in the treehouse with a dodong painted on the side

armada2 funny scenarios Empty
PostSubject: armada2 funny scenarios   armada2 funny scenarios I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 9:30 pm

Ha, i once had 60 connies attacking the cardies, and there were explosions by the sec, alot of them they filled my screen

Talk about your armada funny scenarios
Back to top Go down
Nemphis
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: armada2 funny scenarios   armada2 funny scenarios I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 9:52 pm

Once i was playing i mate i was the Borg i told him not to leave his base as i had 6 tact cubes waiting to move it he sent out a defiant and well I'm sure you can guess what happened next Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

PostSubject: Re: armada2 funny scenarios   armada2 funny scenarios I_icon_minitime1/24/2010, 6:41 am

I was facing 3 Hard Klingons on this one.I built up a crap, AND I MEAN A CRAP load of Sabre Classes to attack them both simultaneously. After an hour and a half of building Sabres, I unleashed all out hell upon the Klingons, both of them at once. But there was so much ships and explosions going on, it crashed the game before it was all said and done. Damn shame.
Back to top Go down
https://rifleman80s-startrek.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: armada2 funny scenarios   armada2 funny scenarios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

armada2 funny scenarios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RifleMan80's Star Trek Forum :: Star Trek Games :: Star Trek Armada and Armada II-
Jump to: