RifleMan80's Star Trek Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFC 3 Battle Tactics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deadthunder2_0
Ensign
Ensign
deadthunder2_0

Location : Hyrule- Kori Forest- in the treehouse with a dodong painted on the side

SFC 3 Battle Tactics Empty
PostSubject: SFC 3 Battle Tactics   SFC 3 Battle Tactics I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 8:01 pm

post your best SF3 battle tactics here

I use brute force first, (ex. fire all forward weapons) then turn around and overcharge my rear shield, then fire my aft weapons 1 at a time. they will reinforce their forward shield, so you renforce tour port or starboard shield and broad side them, continue this tactic for howeverlong it takes to destroy/ capture them
Back to top Go down
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

PostSubject: Re: SFC 3 Battle Tactics   SFC 3 Battle Tactics I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 10:56 pm

Thats the basics there. But what I do to turn sharp towards the enemy vessel, I cut engines down to maybe 1/2 - Reverse while turning from a high speed. Then as you begin your final turn, put engines back up to full power. Works like a dream and increased mobility a little.
Back to top Go down
https://rifleman80s-startrek.darkbb.com
Neo
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year
Neo

PostSubject: Re: SFC 3 Battle Tactics   SFC 3 Battle Tactics I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 10:58 pm

all of the above for meh...
Back to top Go down
Nemphis
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: SFC 3 Battle Tactics   SFC 3 Battle Tactics I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 11:48 pm

Well first i get my Romulan Warbird the next think i do is i warp behind the enemy uncloak right on to of them and decimate the rear sheild
Back to top Go down
deadthunder2_0
Ensign
Ensign
deadthunder2_0

Location : Hyrule- Kori Forest- in the treehouse with a dodong painted on the side

PostSubject: Re: SFC 3 Battle Tactics   SFC 3 Battle Tactics I_icon_minitime1/24/2010, 12:08 am

I might try that
Back to top Go down
cocolove
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: SFC 3 Battle Tactics   SFC 3 Battle Tactics I_icon_minitime12/7/2010, 3:27 am

Well first i get my Romulan Warbird the next think i do is i warp behind the enemy uncloak right on to of them and decimate the rear sheild

PostSubject: Re: SFC 3 Battle Tactics   SFC 3 Battle Tactics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFC 3 Battle Tactics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RifleMan80's Star Trek Forum :: Star Trek Games :: Star Trek Starfleet Command Series-
Jump to: