RifleMan80's Star Trek Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STBC fanfilm with voice actors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deadthunder2_0
Ensign
Ensign
deadthunder2_0

Location : Hyrule- Kori Forest- in the treehouse with a dodong painted on the side

STBC fanfilm with voice actors Empty
PostSubject: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime1/22/2010, 10:08 pm

I Know Rifle has don some vids like this, but i was thinking of a episode length Fanfilm made with BC.
I need a story writer, a list of ships, pilots(i will be one), and VOICE ACTORS.
also need a camraman

what do yall think, is it practical, and if you want to do it post here!
Back to top Go down
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime1/22/2010, 11:11 pm

Its practical alright, but I am tied up in other projects at the moment. I am sure some one on here will be interested.
Back to top Go down
https://rifleman80s-startrek.darkbb.com
Ireland
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 6:22 pm

hi
i make just (for a while xD) a fan "movie" by myself here is a little trailer and maybe i need some voice actors too ;-) rifle knows the trailer already ;-)
nice site btw xD

Back to top Go down
Nemphis
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 8:33 pm

I could try my hand at voice acting for both if you like
Back to top Go down
deadthunder2_0
Ensign
Ensign
deadthunder2_0

Location : Hyrule- Kori Forest- in the treehouse with a dodong painted on the side

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 9:10 pm

Nemphis wrote:
I could try my hand at voice acting for both if you like

great, also we need multiple pilots for ships and a "Filmer" who will pilot the Hero Ship

Ireland wrote:
hi
i make just (for a while xD) a fan "movie" by myself here is a little trailer and maybe i need some voice actors too ;-) rifle knows the trailer already ;-)
nice site btw xD

Wow, i would like to build on you storyline, but with less of a warlike intro, and bones has a new ship coming out for the Post Tng pack i want to include in the vids

I need to talk to yall on msn if you are interested
Back to top Go down
Nemphis
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 9:50 pm

If i can fly an achilles then ill fly
Back to top Go down
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 10:58 pm

This all sound excellent. If all of you can put your heads and resources together, I am sure this would turn out wonderful! Probably put me out of business lol.
Back to top Go down
deadthunder2_0
Ensign
Ensign
deadthunder2_0

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 11:33 pm

Hey rifle, to put extra ships in mp, you just make sure every other player has them right?
Back to top Go down
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime1/24/2010, 6:42 am

deadthunder2_0 wrote:
Hey rifle, to put extra ships in mp, you just make sure every other player has them right?

Yes, otherwise when someone tries to connect to a server, they will be disconnected upon connecting with a message saying "File version mismatch".
Back to top Go down
deadthunder2_0
Ensign
Ensign
deadthunder2_0

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime1/25/2010, 8:25 pm

good, thanks, btw what software do you use?
Back to top Go down
Ireland
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

PostSubject: Independent   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime3/14/2010, 3:18 pm

My latest video is finally up. I hope you enjoy ;-) And now i have time for other projects so if you are still interested im up for it ;-)

Back to top Go down
Bones
Honorary Admiral
Honorary Admiral
Bones

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime3/14/2010, 6:47 pm

Lol last time I checked it was me who created the Krakow class (formerly known as PDW Excelsior) not you mate (as you stated in credits and changed the name of ship) but no hard feelings Wink she looked lovely in your vid Smile

As for the video, I think it needs more bridge shots and dialogues with less action so it all makes sense. Also you need some voice actors there (dunno if I'm capable of voice acting as my English is FCE and higher while my native language is Polish so it might sound more like Russian accented English Razz I would have to give it a shot first.

Next thing is clearing background noise and sticking to one kind of music as it turns out to be quite distracting to hear 'the Enterprise' and then few seconds later 'He's a Pirate' followed by 'Scorpion' and 'The Way of The Warrior'

You should make use of Slipstream drive tech and DS9 FX wormholes for anomalies, these would work much better than Generations cutouts.

I know I'm picky, but also I'm oooold man with long beard and wise, bright mind.... err wait... wrong forum... so let's stick to the part that I nitpick a lot about movies Razz

good work so far, I'm looking forward to support your projects Wink

P.S. if you liked the first PDW Excelsior, then you're gonna love V.2 comming soon (next couple of weeks)
Back to top Go down
Ireland
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime3/14/2010, 7:00 pm

lol thx for your comment and i have known that this get "problems" with the part that i created it haha. I didn't meaned it this way, just the ship name for the film ;-)
But really nice work with the Krakow ;-) And ye really want to see the next one. Btw, if you have knowledge about modding....i could need a "green map" Razz And voice acting, yes i thought about it but i wanted to finish that ....project lol. It has taken 70 GB on my hard disk and followed me in my dreams....ok that not lol.
Back to top Go down
Bones
Honorary Admiral
Honorary Admiral
Bones

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime3/15/2010, 2:52 am

Yeah lol, I usualy also get driven by my projects so I constantly think about some new additions, inspiration etc. until I get banged in my head and told : FOCUS MAN !!! YOU'RE SLEEPING OR WHAT !!! lol!

here's the Krakow v.2 :

STBC fanfilm with voice actors Index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6924

It's nearly finished, just have to put some blinkers into HP and redo alpha channels with new windows and spot lights.

btw. what kind of help would you need Wink ?
Back to top Go down
Ireland
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime3/15/2010, 1:52 pm

lol

Ehm where is the Krakow 2? xD

I need a green map for BC so i could use it as a "green screen", so i hope ;-)
Back to top Go down
Bones
Honorary Admiral
Honorary Admiral
Bones

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime3/15/2010, 2:16 pm

Lol don't tell me you can't see the pictures, I could make a green backdrop for ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Ireland
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime3/15/2010, 5:18 pm

no i cant xD and would be very cool, thx ;-)
Back to top Go down
Bones
Honorary Admiral
Honorary Admiral
Bones

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime3/15/2010, 5:36 pm

I can see them just fine scratch meh I'll just upload them to photobucket
STBC fanfilm with voice actors NewKrakow4
STBC fanfilm with voice actors NewKrakow3
STBC fanfilm with voice actors NewKrakow2
STBC fanfilm with voice actors NewKrakow1
Back to top Go down
deadthunder2_0
Ensign
Ensign
deadthunder2_0

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime3/15/2010, 8:43 pm

it's allmost finished
Back to top Go down
Bones
Honorary Admiral
Honorary Admiral
Bones

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime3/16/2010, 2:38 am

Aye just need to make new alpha channels for lights and slap some thrusters on Krakow, Sobieski and Cortez then some reHP and they're good to go Smile
Back to top Go down
Ireland
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime3/16/2010, 2:18 pm

Ok now i can see her Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STBC fanfilm with voice actors   STBC fanfilm with voice actors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STBC fanfilm with voice actors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RifleMan80's Star Trek Forum :: Star Trek Games :: Star Trek Bridge Commander-
Jump to: