RifleMan80's Star Trek Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everyone else welcome to post videos.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

Everyone else welcome to post videos. Empty
PostSubject: Everyone else welcome to post videos.   Everyone else welcome to post videos. I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 6:40 am

This video forum here isn't just for me and my videos. Everyone here can post their videos or cool videos that they find on Youtube. I am just throwing this out there.
Back to top Go down
https://rifleman80s-startrek.darkbb.com
Lionus
Ensign
Ensign
Lionus

PostSubject: Re: Everyone else welcome to post videos.   Everyone else welcome to post videos. I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 10:24 am

I'd make videos if I could find a program that actually works as it should and pics the sound from the speakers instead of microphone. I've tried to tinker witth settings but no such luck error.. Everyone else welcome to post videos. Grindteeth
Back to top Go down
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

PostSubject: Re: Everyone else welcome to post videos.   Everyone else welcome to post videos. I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 1:14 pm

Lionus wrote:
I'd make videos if I could find a program that actually works as it should and pics the sound from the speakers instead of microphone. I've tried to tinker witth settings but no such luck error.. Everyone else welcome to post videos. Grindteeth

Fraps is what I use, what program are you using to film?
Back to top Go down
Lionus
Ensign
Ensign
Lionus

PostSubject: Re: Everyone else welcome to post videos.   Everyone else welcome to post videos. I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 4:07 pm

I've tried a lot of programs (Fraps, gamecam, guncam etc etc etc), but either they don't pick up sound at all, do it via microphone or then the files are gigantic..
Back to top Go down
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

PostSubject: Re: Everyone else welcome to post videos.   Everyone else welcome to post videos. I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 7:38 pm

Lionus wrote:
I've tried a lot of programs (Fraps, gamecam, guncam etc etc etc), but either they don't pick up sound at all, do it via microphone or then the files are gigantic..

Well this is off topic here. But I have never heard of a problem like this.
Back to top Go down
Nemphis
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Everyone else welcome to post videos.   Everyone else welcome to post videos. I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 10:01 pm

Lionus i know about the file size problem its because you have it saving in .AVI format avi's are huge files because they are Uncompressed try changing the compression to WMV that should help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone else welcome to post videos.   Everyone else welcome to post videos. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone else welcome to post videos.
Page 1 of 1