RifleMan80's Star Trek Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lack of Activity.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

Lack of Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Lack of Activity.   Lack of Activity. I_icon_minitime1/26/2010, 2:05 pm

Whats going on guys? I am sure some of you have some interesting things to post, good discussions to start. Please, lets make this an active community. I encourage everyone!

Rifle
Back to top Go down
https://rifleman80s-startrek.darkbb.com
Lionus
Ensign
Ensign
Lionus

Lack of Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity.   Lack of Activity. I_icon_minitime1/26/2010, 3:30 pm

Patience, young padawan. With time, they will come from close and far away. You can't expect your forum to match BCC in activity within couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

Lack of Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity.   Lack of Activity. I_icon_minitime1/27/2010, 1:42 am

Lionus wrote:
Patience, young padawan. With time, they will come from close and far away. You can't expect your forum to match BCC in activity within couple weeks.

I am not trying to match BCC. No forum can match that lol. This is my first forum so I am a little apprehensive to get it started up. And please, don't quote Star Wars. It has no place here lol.
I am a member of the Anti-Star Wars Community too.
Back to top Go down
Lionus
Ensign
Ensign
Lionus

Lack of Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity.   Lack of Activity. I_icon_minitime1/27/2010, 2:19 am

Each to their own. Laughing As long as it has cool spaceships, decent plot, cool villains, I'll watch it.
Back to top Go down
Bones
Honorary Admiral
Honorary Admiral
Bones

Lack of Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity.   Lack of Activity. I_icon_minitime1/27/2010, 8:26 am

So what is thy bidding my maste... ooops lol .... sorry I shall not quote SW anymore Cool
Back to top Go down
ToaKaita47
Honorary Admiral
Honorary Admiral
ToaKaita47

Lack of Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity.   Lack of Activity. I_icon_minitime1/29/2010, 10:05 am

Rifle, I has an idea. Next time you release a video, advertise the site. That'll get more members, and hopefully more activity.
Back to top Go down
http://earthlinkzero.motionsforum.com/portal.htm
RifleMan80
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
RifleMan80

Lack of Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity.   Lack of Activity. I_icon_minitime1/29/2010, 4:30 pm

ToaKaita47 wrote:
Rifle, I has an idea. Next time you release a video, advertise the site. That'll get more members, and hopefully more activity.

I was just thinking that. Thanks for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
deadthunder2_0
Ensign
Ensign
deadthunder2_0

Location : Hyrule- Kori Forest- in the treehouse with a dodong painted on the side

Lack of Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity.   Lack of Activity. I_icon_minitime2/9/2010, 1:23 pm

Guys start using this like any other forum site, if you don't this place will sprial to a everlasting death, or untill rifle stops paying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lack of Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity.   Lack of Activity. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RifleMan80's Star Trek Forum :: Central Communications-
Jump to: